Welcome to the Beautiful Savior Lutheran School website!
On behalf of the entire faculty and staff, I want to thank you for visiting our school online, and reviewing the curriculum and the people that make us a strong and dynamic Christian school community in Colorado.
Beautiful Savior Lutheran School is a “family place” focusing on activities for the whole family. We provide families with opportunities to volunteer at the school, and partner with us in the intellectual, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual development of the children. As partners with the families, we provide a safe, nurturing environment for the children to develop outstanding academic skills and Godly character. Beyond the challenging academics and Biblical teaching, our fine arts opportunities and technology instruction provide for exceptional student development. For more than 25 years, Beautiful Savior Lutheran School has graduated students who achieve high honors in high school, excel at the university level, and become citizens who want to make a difference and know how to do so.
God created each child as a unique individual. We are committed to help your child discover his or her gifts and pursue those gifts to the utmost. We strive to help your child grow into a confident, joyful, and faithful servant-leader as part of God’s family. We want to work with you to contribute to your child’s total growth and development.
Beautiful Savior Lutheran School is a place where:
- Christ is at the center of joy-filled classrooms
- classrooms are enriched with critical thinking skills, project-based learning, field trips and service
- students are recognized for supporting and encouraging each other
- highly capable students are offered enrichment
- teachers see your child as a unique learner, created in God’s image
- teachers partner with parents and collaborate with one another
- your child can become a spiritual champion
- your child performs for audiences, leads worship, masters public speaking, and advocates for himself or herself
- gifts, talents and relationships with God and others are nurtured within each student
Selecting a school for your child is a serious and important decision for you as parents. The process of selecting the school requires diligence and time to search the options as you search for the right “fit” for your child. I encourage you to visit and tour our campus in Broomfield, Colorado. You are welcome to spend some time in classrooms. The teachers, students, and I would all love to meet you. I hope you enjoy learning about BSLS and how our school makes a difference in the lives of its students and families.
Blessings to you!